[Qgis-user] qgis-server and multi styles

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:45:21 PST 2012

mmhh..

I fear is not so easy to implement the multiple styles.
Actually qgis-server reproduce the situation of a qgis-desktop project.

So it take the rendering from the projct.
And the project as one style for one layer.

So I guess to implement the multiple style need to change the relation
between qgis-desktop and qgis-server or definitively leave qgis-server
to be only a
"one style for layer" wms server .

Andrea.