[Qgis-user] call grass modules via qgis python console - Sextante plugin

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 02:51:44 PST 2012

The method suggested by Salvatore is a shortcut to a set of imports
required to run the Sextante methods.
You would obtain the same, only for alglist(), correcting your import to

# from sextante.core.Sextante import alglist

because the method is in the Sextante module, but is not a Sextante class
method.

Anyway, doing as Salvatore suggests, you obtain directly all what you need
;-)

giovanni

Sent from Nexus