[Qgis-user] Label Rotation

Piotr Pachół piotrpachol at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:58:39 PDT 2012

Hello,
I am facing with the same problem.
All labels with angle from 90 to 269 degrees are drawn in improper way.

Additionaly there are other problems during labelling:
1. it is necessary to to indicate coordinates x and y when you want to
rotate label. It shouldn't be necessary for point objects - then insert
point of label is as default insert point of object.
2. When using rotating labels icon  - location of mouse indicator is not
always situated on line of rotation arrow. It is therefore difficult to
insert a label which should be for instance parallel to another object.

Regards,
Piotr