[Qgis-user] Proposal for QGIS-related blog

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 00:59:58 PDT 2012

> For the main part of your proposal, are you thinking of something in the
> manner of www.r-bloggers.com? It's a really useful resource, with enough
> posts from enough varied sources to be really worth following.
> qgis.org/planet/ could fit the bill - with more content from more sites.

Well, that is a rather big thing! I am not thinking of an aggregator,
but more like a blog written by several people, with a common standard
of quality and a common subject (In my case, as I said, i would like
to incude tips&trick for QGIS, not just any QGIS-related news)

I see it more like a book of chapters with different authors and an
editor (in this case all contributors would be editors, but there will
be some reviewing or some guidelines, etc)

Spanish readers might be familiar with the amazings.es blog, which is
the reference blog in terms of science in Spain, and which is written
by a group of science bloggers that collaborate on this while they
also write their own blogs. I was thinking about something like
that...

Thanks for the interest

Regards