[Qgis-user] qgis , html & css

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:22:58 PDT 2012

>Hi Andrea,
>
> In what context are you executing this javascript? QGIS Desktop, QGIS
> Webclient?
>
> In what component?
>
> I haven't heard that QGIS Desktop can run Javascript. The only part
> where it could potentially run javascript is Webkit, which is used in
> print composer and tooltips.
>
> So please better explain what you are doing.
Hi, sorry ,

I'm explain better.

I need to localize the clicked point on a map returned on the
text/html response from the wms server, when the user do an identify.
To do this I'm using a little javascript code.

a sample of the response I'm coding is this:

http://web.regione.toscana.it/wmsraster/com.rt.wms.RTmap/wms?map=wmscatasto&map_resolution=96&language=ita&&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&BBOX=1620630.0,4855425.0,1620875.0,4855595.0&WIDTH=1000&HEIGHT=680&CRS=EPSG:3003&LAYERS=rt_cat.idcatpart.rt&STYLES=&FORMAT=image/png&QUERY_LAYERS=rt_cat.idcatpart.rt&INFO_FORMAT=text/html&I=500&J=340&FEATURE_COUNT=10

In the html I have installed a couple of "alert" to test the working of
javascript.
And if you see the map it has a little circle black on a specific position.
That circle is put here from a little javascript code.

All this work well on web browser.

I f I try to identify with qgis this layer from its wms.
I see the two alert , so the JS is working, but the map don't has the
circle

So there is something that don't work on javascript engine of qgis (the
webkit ?).

--
Andrea Peri