[Qgis-user] QGIS not accepting valid Proj.4 data for CRS

Leyan ouyang.leyan.ml at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 01:30:30 PDT 2012

When you say "hitting the save button", do you mean clicking OK or the
button with the save icon ? Hitting OK will not be enough to save your
custom CRS, you need to click the save button first.

I tried to add your CRS and did not encounter any issue, could you
describe more precisely what you did ?

Regards,

Leyan