[Qgis-user] Proposal for QGIS-related blog

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 01:40:28 PDT 2012

> Personally I would like to strongly encourage
> to put any tutorial style articles into our QGIS-Documentation project
> as there are a number of advantages:

I clearly like that idea, but I guess the blog might be good for a
first version and to get more exposure, and then, with a bit of
polishing, the most interesting posts can be moved to the
documentation project. I am thinking about doing it once I have a few
tutorials, maybe modifying them to be linked somehow, so as to get
somekind of bigger tutorial/workshop.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Victor