[Qgis-user] QGIS Server and CSV-files

Thomas Baumann expedio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:42:14 PDT 2012

Hello,

just a quick question concerning the qgis-server:

Is it possible to use QGIS-project-files that contain csv-layers?

I just tried to load a wms-service from such a project-file and get an "500
Internal Server Error".
If I use qgs-files in combination with shapefiles this error does not occur.

In the apache-log I found:

mod_fcgid: *error reading data*, FastCGI server closed connection,

Premature end of script headers: qgis_mapserv.fcgi,

[error] mod_fcgid: process /usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi(9137)
exit(communication error), get unexpected signal 11

best wishes,

Thomas