[Qgis-user] QGIS Server and CSV-files

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Oct 29 08:47:17 PDT 2012

I don't know.

CSV files are loaded with a plugin - they are not part of the core data
providers.

Marco Hugentobler would have to answer this question. I can't answer it,
sorry.

If you have the chance to use a database (SpatiaLite or Postgis) those
are much preferred over csv files. Performance would be better and
handling would be easier.

Andreas