[Qgis-user] Display of Contour Map

Federico Nadela fmnadela at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 07:37:57 PDT 2012

The link is a valuable source material for new users like me! I tried the "How to generate contours using raster data in Quantum GIS" and it worked very well. A breakthrough for me. It worked for 'Interval between contour lines' : 10.00 but not for smaller values like 2.00. Why is that? The error message was about Realloc0 not sufficient.
Federico M. Nadela