[Qgis-user] WG: vector export (pdf/ps/svg): most promising approach?

Peter Schürch p.schuerch at meierpartner.ch
Mon Sep 3 22:16:28 PDT 2012

Yes indeed. I identified a vector layer with buffered oldstyle labels to cause the crash (last comment on http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4821)

Oldstyle without buffer and Newstyle with buffer work both.

For my problem I prefere Oldstyle because it allows you to place labels at specific relative positions next to the symbol (above, beneath, left, right), which is useful if single objects are labeled multiple times with different information.

Peter