[Qgis-user] Display labels above a value.

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Mon Sep 3 21:26:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a field for which I want to display labels that are above a certain value.

For some reason I wanted to avoid making a new field or resorting to 1.9 (where a case would do it, but i'd end up witha project usable only to me) so I'm trying to do it with the labeling on 1.8.

I've come up with this, but wondered if there was a better way?

replace(replace(FIELD >= 0.5,0,''),1,FIELD)

(I had some tostring in there, because replace is only supposed to work on a string value, but it seems to work without it. Not sure why.)

-ramon.