[Qgis-user] new labelling method and rotation

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Sep 5 05:57:47 PDT 2012

Hi Jonathan,

i experienced this behavior only, when there are no fields with real or
integer definition in your dataset (so only strings).
Verify that by creating a new number field with the field calculator and
populate it with the values from your designated angle field and check if
the option is available then.

--
Bernd Vogelgesang * Siedlerstrasse 2 * 91083 Baiersdorf * +49-9133-825374