[Qgis-user] new labelling method and rotation thks

j.allain at agglo-paysflers.fr j.allain at agglo-paysflers.fr
Wed Sep 5 23:56:07 PDT 2012

Hello,

Thanks for your answers, I've got my label rotated but we have to add x and y fields, this grows the size of the data.

The new method doesn't respect the maximum scale of labelling i set ! (it's may be intelligent but i decide)
(I checked the option in the parameters to display all the entities even those in conflict but it's the same)
I hope this new labelling method won't make the size of qgs files grows to much.

Regards.

Jonathan A