[Qgis-user] new labelling method and rotation thks

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Sep 6 00:01:00 PDT 2012

 no - it won't grow your .qgs file, as the columns are stored in your
 data. The .qgs file only references the data and stores the setting
 (e.g. which layers, which fonts to use, which data columns contain which
 text properties).

 The maximum scale should be respected, if it doesn't please file a bug
 report. Note that there are two places where to set min/max scales: in
 the layer itself (for the geometry loading) and in the label settings.
 If the max scale of the layer is smaller then the max scale of the label
 properties, the layer scale setting has precedence. Only features that
 are loaded can be labeled.

 Andreas

 On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:56:07 +0200,  wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your answers, I've got my label rotated but we have to add
> x and y fields, this grows the size of the data.
>
> The new method doesn't respect the maximum scale of labelling i set !
> (it's may be intelligent but i decide)
> (I checked the option in the parameters to display all the entities
> even those in conflict but it's the same)
> I hope this new labelling method won't make the size of qgs files
> grows to much.
>
> Regards.
>
> Jonathan A

 Andreas Neumann