[Qgis-user] Domains darstellen

carann00 reginastrafogna at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:39:41 PDT 2012

Thank you Marco and Paolo,

I never used plugins... I have to check how to use/install/import/etc. these
two. ;-)

Meanwhile in my .shp I could create a new attribute "length".

According to my internet research, in ESRI is possible to display a
"scale"..
http://help.arcgis.com/de/arcgisdesktop/10.0/help/index.html#//00390000001n000000

This is exactly what I need!

In QGIS I found in Symbology/ Symbolproperties/"Markierungslinie" a similar
feature. However, it is not possible to set an intervall-length for
kilometer. Any Idea if there is something similar in QGIS?