[Qgis-user] Domains darstellen

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:51:08 PDT 2012

Hi!

That sounds like my point on the wishlist
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CTjrXWu0EJqLWcKU2ifBoQKPwXlZAkZnSzewq8zsamM/edit#heading=h.ggk1rwwhya4q

Point 3: Add Points along line aka "route labelling"

There is some "workaround" here
http://woostuff.wordpress.com/2012/08/05/generating-chainage-distance-nodes-in-qgis/

but it seems not to be meaned for the enduser ;)

So no - not in QGIS right now - but hopefully sometime

HTH

kind regards
Werner