[Qgis-user] add new spanish-speaking list ?

leyan ouyang ouyang.leyan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:19:29 PDT 2012

That everyone speaks English a very broad assumption, and one which does not hold true in China at least ... The lack of internationalization (interface, documentation, community) is one of the major obstacles for my QGis proselytism here.

Additionally, having separate lists will not take you more time, you just have to subscribe to both and it is the same for you.

Anyway, I support the creation of the list ! I may even join to try to freshen up my Spanish ;)

Leyan