[Qgis-user] add new spanish-speaking list ?

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:14:58 PDT 2012

> [...] Virtually anybody working/learning GIS understands English [...]

They might understand technical terms (layer, vector, spatial
selection, etc.) for sure, but not English.

Once a regular user from Latin America wants to ask a question
involving a use case or a simple description of an issue, problems may
arise. We have seen it already, the issue is not described properly,
and therefore, nobody in the mailing list can actually help, even if
they are willing to.

Regards,

Germán

--