[Qgis-user] Can't add kml-file to QGIS

Johan Nilsson joni8135 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 05:06:36 PDT 2012

I have exported some track-logs from a Android app called *'GPS-Essential'* and
I can add them to Google map and to Google Earth. But when I triy to add
(Layer-->Vector Layer to QGIS i get this message:

 /home/joni/GIS/GPSE/kml/Track-09_19_12 11_42_21.kml is not a valid or
recognized data source

Are there any other tools to convert to for instance shape-files.
GPS-Essential save their data in a sqlite-file, so I can export from
asql-manager to. I don't know how I open a sqlite db in QGIS either.

Using Ubuntu and QGIS 1.8

/Cheers