[Qgis-user] add new spanish-speaking list ?

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Sep 20 05:02:22 PDT 2012

I like the idea, but would also be wondering if there is enough helpers to provide answers.

Even if there aren't enough helpers for the list, I did like the approach where the question was asked in both Spanish and English in the one email.
(Much more than the same question in two emails)

This seems like a system that would work in other situations where people aren't comfortable in English and do not have a separate list.

-ramon.