[Qgis-user] add new spanish-speaking list ?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 00:59:46 PDT 2012

Disagree with what? I'm not saying people should use this list to post
in any language.
What I'm saying is that we are not that many and splitting by languages is going
to make things more complicated and might even reduce the
communication exchange, as many
interesting questions in Spanish, french, german etc will not be
followed by everyone. Not to say
to reduce the probabilities of getting a correct answer to a question.

Also, in my honest opinion, an elementary knowledge
of English is actually much more useful than an elementary knowledge
of GIS, and, at least for an Spanish speaker,
not very difficult. Nobody asks people to post messages in perfect
English, mine is actually quite poor
and everybody has always been kindly patient with that, going to the
core of the problems, not to the syntax.

But, as I said, if people want to do lists in different languages,
just go on. I'll miss their input to the general one.

Agus