[Qgis-user] Measuring unit of $lenght / Unidad de medida de $lenght

Pablo Schweitzer pablosarg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:37:16 PDT 2012

Thanks Alex...
Perhaps the unit of measurement is "degrees". In Ecuador the circumference of
the earth is 40,076 km. 40076/360 ° = 109.79. But the equivalence degrees =
km varies with latitude and longitude. So use a conversion factor is very
difficult in large countrys lake Argentina :-(

In

You can change the unit of measure?

Thanks

Pablo