[Qgis-user] List protocol

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:41:46 PDT 2012

I think that in this day and age, people who need help with QGIS (or
anything else) come with the tools that they are using.  Whether someone
top or bottom posts really just depends on what their email client does by
default.

Most people out there that are new to OpenSource projects, the people that
we want to court and support have never even heard of the religious wars of
top vs bottom and are certainly not consciously choosing one over the
other.  On other lists recently, I have seen several people scolded for top
posting.  I just cringe because if I was them, I would leave and find a
different project or (a friendly proprietary software salesman... )

David.