[Qgis-user] Fwd: "Normal" mdb support possible for "normal" people?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 08:15:07 PDT 2012

I guess who buy an arcgis, should still use it. :))

If an user is happy with the results of arcgis and its personal-geodatabse.

AFAIK arcgis and personal-geodatabase, has a simpatic mechanism to
transform the coords in a quantized value coords.
It a curious mechanism perhpas the best an human can invent, but it has
only a "little" problem.
It change always the cords when an user share their dataset with other
users having another geodatabse with different precision in it.

If an user don't see a problem in this.
I guess it is better still to use this wonderful product.
:))

I guess spatialite is not a good product for this users.

Regards,

--
Andrea Peri