[Qgis-user] "Normal" mdb support possible for "normal" people?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sun Sep 23 11:54:06 PDT 2012

> I've just added some magic to the OGR ODBC driver in GDAL trunk (GDAL
> 2.0dev)
> so that it can open directly non-spatial MDB databases on Windows.
>
> Note: this is just a shortcut for the "normal" syntax that should work
> currently :
>
> ogrinfo ODBC:DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=filename.mdb
>
> Now : ogrinfo filename.mdb
>
> Best regards,
>
> Even

Hi Even,

ermm ... and what does that mean for ... me ?
Can't really do anything with this info but say "wow" for example, but it
leaves me quite clueless.

Any more info possible how this is affecting my live or qgis?

Thanx
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang * Siedlerstrasse 2 * 91083 Baiersdorf * +49-9133-825374