[Qgis-user] Fwd: "Normal" mdb support possible for "normal" people?

Johan Nilsson joni8135 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:48:46 PDT 2012

According to this, ERSI recommend file geodatabase over personal geodatabas
and arcsde are for multiuser system and need additional software and
licenes, I tthink.
So If you only have Arcgis they recommend file database och personal
geodatabase, not ArcSDE. I think.

http://webhelp.esri.com/arcgisdesktop/9.2/index.cfm?topicname=types_of_geodatabases