[Qgis-user] QGis for bird surveys

Lynkos lynkosmail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:54:17 PDT 2013

Many thanks for the latest suggestions. The text file option sounds very
interesting, given the limited amount of data I will be handlling, at least
for the moment. I would love to migrate to Spatialite and this will
probably be the second stage, but I think it will have to wait a while
until I can find the time necessary learning and implementation time.