[Qgis-user] QGis for bird surveys

Lynkos lynkosmail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 01:12:57 PDT 2013

Thanks Richard for your reply. I had in fact used the osgeo4w installer,
and tried using it again to reinstall, but with no luck. Then thanks to
your useful link, I found that the two lib elements necessary are not
downloaded and installed by default, but have to be selected manually using
the advanced installation function. I've now installed them and it works
fine. I have to resolve a few problems with data incompatibility, but looks
like it may well be the way to go. Thanks again, Sarah.

--
Con altri occhi - parole e immagini dalla parte della natura
www.lynkos.net