[Qgis-user] (no subject)

john raskulinecz jerasku at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 7 15:57:23 PDT 2013

Pedro, yes, I sent 2 to you before I realized they didn't show up on the list. I believe the last one did make it to the
user's list. I will take your advice and ask again, at the risk of becoming annoying, for some one who has the skills and time
to create a user friendly Weights of Evidence plugin. Again, it seems to me that such a plugin would soon prove to be
invaluable and very powerful. Once created I'm sure it would be refined and improved and save much time and  work for the user.
cheers,
John Rask