[Qgis-user] scattergram plugin

Szabó Szilárd szabo.szilard at science.unideb.hu
Sun Apr 7 13:35:19 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am struggling with Scattergram plugin: it works fine from the raster
to the diagram, but from the diagram to the raster it is supposed to
create a point shape. The layer is created, however, no points can be
seen in QGIS. I tried to plot with ArcGIS that showed the points but
QGIS did not. I exported as a new shape in ArcGIS and opened in QGIS but
it was empty, too. QGIS recognize the points, e.g. I can add geometry
colomns but the points seems invisible ...

Do You have any idea what can be the problem? Google could not help me
... the only usable result was a link the plugin...

Thank in advance,
Szilard