[Qgis-user] "Point sampling tool" don't join to original point file

Pietro Rossin pierigis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 01:59:46 PDT 2013

Hi all
I used the point sampling tool to get value from a raster to a point
dataset.
The plugin works good, but the resulting point feature has only the derived
raster data and not any field coming from the input point dataset (for
example a id field).

So after the point sampling process I must make a spatial join to retrieve
the attribute from the input point dataset.

Is it normal or am I doing something wrong?
Thank you
Pietro