[Qgis-user] QGIS shows “handle bad layers” window when open project

Nikolaj nikolaj.sitnikov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:32:40 PDT 2013

Hello,
I'm novice in QGIS. A problem occurs when I trying to open project. Project
has 3 vector layers, but only one is loaded and appears "handle bad layers"
window. I'm using MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Developer Edition on my local
machine where there is database "agro1". I attached link  to screenshot.
Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ha39yiifk9tc2s1/error.png

P.S. I noticed that problem occurs only with layers- tables containing
column with geometry datatype.
--
Best regards,
Nikolaj