[Qgis-user] in Qgis master sextante help link lack "2.0/"

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Apr 15 05:42:42 PDT 2013

Hi Victor,

yes, we hope it will be stable ;) ... but since the website changes are
pretty new, there might be some more restructuring necessary.

Anyway, at the moment no more chanegs are planned, so you can link from the
error window to:

Version 1.8.
http://docs.qgis.org/1.8/html/en/docs/user_manual/sextante/3rdParty.html

Version 2.0
http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/en/docs/user_manual/sextante/3rdParty.html

hth Otto

Am Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:31:02 +0200
schrieb Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com>:

> The QGIS website is being renovated, and that's why the link is not
> working. Anyone can confirm a link that is stable and will not be
> changes, to point to it from the error window?
>
> Thanks!
>
> 2013/4/15 Agustin Diez-Castillo <gvsig.mac at gmail.com>:
> > The following message in "Qgis master 48c6acb":
> >
> > Oooops! SEXTANTE could not open the following output layers
> >
> > Output raster
> > layer:/var/folders/sm/1djysrdj1clbzvn35gv8vqq40000gn/T/sextante/grassrmapcalculator3bbe9cd6db4941fcaa9cf9ba9cef01eb.tif
> >
> > The above files could not be opened, which probably indicates that they
> > were not correctly produced by the executed algorithm
> >
> > Checking the log information might help you see why those layers were not
> > created as expected
> >
> > This algorithm requires GRASS to be run. A test to check if GRASS is
> > correctly installed and configured in your system has been performed,
> > with the following result:
> >
> > Error while checking GRASS installation. GRASS might not be correctly
> > configured. Traceback (most recent call last): File
> > "/Applications/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/Resources/python/plugins/sextante/grass/GrassUtils.py",
> > line 335, in checkGrassIsInstalled from sextante.core.Sextante import
> > runalg ImportError: cannot import name runalg
> >
> > Click here to know more about how to install and configure GRASS to be
> > used with SEXTANTE
> >
> > points to
> >
> > http://docs.qgis.org/html/en/docs/user_manual/sextante/3rdParty.html
> >
> > instead of
> >
> > http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/en/docs/user_manual/sextante/3rdParty.html

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee