[Qgis-user] csv point file to dxf

Paul Lens paul.lens at gmx.com
Fri Apr 19 00:43:11 PDT 2013

Hi,

I do'nt know about converting a 3D csv to a shapefile.

About converting shp to dxf 3D, I see in my notes that ogr2ogr can
export  Z values to a dxf file.
It works fine for points.
For polylines, it just saves one Z value per polyline, thus for the
whole polyline not per vertex.
gvSig is able to save polylines to dxf with Z values per vertex.
I do not know how the grass command  "v.out.dxf" exports 3D shapefiles.

Hope this helps,

Paul