[Qgis-user] Sextante Modeler Error “global name os is not defined”

Jonas Sjögren jonas.sjo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 10:57:25 PDT 2013

Hi,
I´m using Sextante Modeler and have made a model that reclassifies raster
values and produces an area. When running the model I get an error, "global
name 'os' is not defined" (see screenshot attached). Exactly the same error
is described in QGIS Issue Tracking #7587 (http://hub.qgis.org/issues/7587)
where the solution is to use QGIS 1.9 and the lastest Sextante version. So
I installed 1.9.0 Master QGIS and use Sextante 1.0.9. However, I still face
the same error. Does anyone have a hint?
/Jonas