[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client: show raster values

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Apr 25 01:33:40 PDT 2013

Hi Jan David,

QGIS Web Client does not support it yet - however, it would not be hard
at all to support it (couple of minutes of work). The GetFeatureRequests
are already issued and there is a response, but the XML response is
slightly different from the response for vector data (there are not
features).

Can you submit a feature request at
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-web-client/issues ?

Andreas