[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client: show raster values

Jan David Bendrien jandavid.bendrien at iwes.fraunhofer.de
Wed Apr 24 09:08:38 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I have another question. We are currently trying to set up QGIS Web Client
to display ocean energy data. One problem that arose was that we'd like to
show data from raster layers in the Web Client, e.g. we have a layer with
ocean depth in meters and it should be possible for the user to move the
mouse to any point on the map and to see the ocean depth in meters.

Is this possible with QGIS Web Client? Is there a way generally to retrieve
the raster layer data with the Web Client?

Thanks for any answers,
Jan David Bendrien