[Qgis-user] MrSID raster and QGIS in linux

BigBaka hunt.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:07:30 PST 2013

Re configured, make, and make installed gdal. Moved onto the postgis
Downloaded package but when in tried to configure i got an error

checking for pg_config... no
configure: error: could not find pg_config within the current path. You
may need to try re-running configure with a --with-pgconfig parameter.
make: *** [GNUmakefile] Error 1

ideas?