[Qgis-user] Fwd: adding a CSV delimited text layer

Chris Crook ccrook at linz.govt.nz
Thu Dec 12 09:53:07 PST 2013

Hi Marc

The CSV driver has changed and is more rigorous mainly in its handling of quoted fields.  So if your CSV file has an umatched quote in the first line then it would treat the following lines as a continuation of that.  But normally a CSV export from a spreadsheet would not do that.  I'd be very interested to see a copy of the first few lines of your CSV file if you are prepared to zip it up and send it.

Thanks
Chris Crook