[Qgis-user] project makes qgis crash upon startup

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:50:41 PST 2013

Hi!

A project that used to work fine few days ago cannot be opened
any more with qgis 1.8: the program crashes before even starting to
write the TOC . I've tried with qgis --noplugin and get the same problem,
so this is not an issue of plugin conflicts. The problem occurs
on linux and mac.
Is there any way I can debug the project file? Perhaps an xml editor
for project files would let me select parts of the file more easily than just
a text editor?

Thanks
Agus