[Qgis-user] Problem loading map using QGIS web client on Windows 7

zbynek zbynek.janoska at cdv.cz
Thu Jan 24 23:41:00 PST 2013

Unfortunately my server is not publicly available,
however javascript issues this error message:

TypeError: layerTree.root.firstChild is null
layerTree.selectPath(layerTree.root.firstChild.getPath());
in file WebgisInit.js

Also in network tab, i am getting parsing error message:
XML Parsing Error: no element found Location:
moz-nullprincipal:{e04285c3-86a1-f146-b683-55bb667191ea} Line Number 1,
Column 1:

Accoring to this link:
http://tharindumathew.com/2012/05/16/xml-parsing-error-in-firebug/

this should be solved by removing "http://" from the start of link to
server.

If I try it, I get this error message in javascript:
NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI: Access to restricted URI denied
...);}}catch(e){if((typeof
navigator.mimeTypes!='undefined')&&navigator.mimeTypes["...

and no error in network tab

zbynek