[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8 - using wms with tiles option drops transparent=true from request

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Thu Mar 7 05:23:30 PST 2013

Hi.

I'm getting this behaviour when loading a wms layer while setting tile size. This is a non-tiled service. I'm setting this option so I can print within the maximum image size limits imposed by the wms server.

You can see this by setting a background color, pink for example.
Loading the same wms layer without setting the tiles size gives me a white transparent background and I can see the pink background. This is the correct expected behavior.

Using Fiddler I can see that with tiles the requests don't have &TRANSPARENT=TRUE appended anymore.

I'm using build f440b60.

Can someone else reproduce this?

Thanks,
Duarte Carreira

Duarte Carreira
Diretor | Dep. Informa??o Geogr?fica e Cartografia

www.edia.pt<http://www.edia.pt>
Tel. +351 284315100

[http://www.edia.pt/edia/images/edia_logo2.gif]<http://www.edia.pt>