[Qgis-user] Sextante - Grass modification

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Sat Mar 9 14:19:33 PST 2013

Hi Victor

The Grass v.split takes either a length or a number of vertices as parameter - not both.

So I have split it in two algorithms (attached).

I must add that this is NOT how it is done in the Grass plugin. It only has a v.split algorithm which must contain some logic on parameters (it can also only handle one parameter).

Regards Morten