[Qgis-user] Text Size in WMS maps

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Fri Mar 22 06:11:44 PDT 2013

Thank for your inputs

I tried adding

&DPI=300&MAP_RESOLUTION=300&FORMAT_OPTIONS=dpi:300

to the WMS URL (in Qgis 1.9) but it makes no difference so I gues the
National Danish Cadaster server does not support it. But at least I now know
what to ask for.

I am also working a little on transparency. I can only change the global
transparency while the "Custom transparency options" part is greyed out.

I have added &TRANSPARENT=TRUE to the WMS URL with no success.

I think I have earlier been able to set specific colours as transparent...

(The URL requires password so I can't share it)

-----
Regards Morten

Qgis 1.8.0 Stand alone installer in Win7 64 bit