[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 01:29:20 PDT 2013

2013/3/28 Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>:
> Hi,
>
> This particular case uses a Postgis view where the tooltip is containing
> HTML code that is displayed in the tooltip. So the magic is done in the
> Postgis view, QGIS server transfers that code to the client in
> GetFeatureInfo requests and QGIS web client is displaying it in a tooltip.

not sure it can be useful....I've gather some notes on qgis-web-client
for "search", "tooltip" and "hyperlink" (with many thanks to Bernhard
and Andreas for their help).
They are in italian language:
http://mapfreely.org/2012/10/18/qgis-web-client-search/
http://mapfreely.org/2012/08/22/qgis-web-client-tooltip/