[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 28 01:13:35 PDT 2013

 Hi,

 This particular case uses a Postgis view where the tooltip is
 containing HTML code that is displayed in the tooltip. So the magic is
 done in the Postgis view, QGIS server transfers that code to the client
 in GetFeatureInfo requests and QGIS web client is displaying it in a
 tooltip.

 Andreas

 On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:00:47 +0100, Antonio Vico wrote:
> I reply to myself. I tested the plugin. Initially I thougth that work
> like a popup in openlayers and I do the answer for this.
>
> I visited this link that use qgis-web-client and show images in popup
> when cursor is over certains icons.
>

> http://webgis.uster.ch/maps/stadtentwaesserung/wc_anlagen?format=image/jpeg&visibleLayers=WC-Anlagen,Gemeindegrenze,Pixelkarten%20und%20%C3%9Cbersichtsplan&searchtables=&startExtent=692000,241500,700100,249000&maxExtent=692000,241500,700100,249000
>
> This is that I want to do. I think this is a modification in
> javascript in the openlayers files used in qgis web client but I
> don't
> know about javascript and can't do it

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A