[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Mar 28 09:33:11 PDT 2013

Hi all,

at my place popups do work as they should (with my data in my project).
Setting is:
QGIS 1.8
GetProjectSettings = false

my test machine runs today's master but this poses a problem with no
matter GetProjectSettings = true or false: I do not get a map because
the bounding box is wrong for the projection I use. I had no time to
investigate this further, will have to wait for some 10 days, I am afraid.

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Ströbl
Anwendungsbetreuer GIS