[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 28 07:27:27 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

Same here at my setup of the sample project. The click-popup is not
working here - but no error message.

The tree view on the right (east) is deliberately removed as it should
be replaced by the click-popup, which apparently currently isn't working
for some reason.

It may be some CSS missing or something. This is work done by Bernhard -
so I have to investigate.

Please be a bit patient and watch github or file a bug on hub.qgis.org
and watch the bug report.

Sorry about that,
Andreas