[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Antonio Vico avicomartin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 04:58:21 PDT 2013

Hi Bernhard, thanks for your reply

I am installed and configured qgis-server and qgis-web-client in debian
squeeze for testing and work fine, but I don't know how to make popups
like the link I wrote.

I am configured GlobalOptions.js and create different
"qgiswebclient.html" according to the tutorial Publishing multiple
projects with QGIS Server
<http://linfiniti.com/2012/02/publishing-multiple-projects-with-qgis-server/>
at
http://linfiniti.com/2012/02/publishing-multiple-projects-with-qgis-server/
(thanks to Tim Sutton for your work) but I don't hanve found
documentation about popup. My Google search only show popup about
OpenLayers.

What files need to be configured for show popup ?